EXECUTIVE PROTECTION COURSE: This course is specially designed for men/women of 30yrs & above including senior citizens, who cannot spare enough time for training in Martial art on regular basis (viz.3 times a week). Here they are trained for Self-defense techniques in Armed & Unarmed Combat, in a relatively short period. The correct techniques (practical & theory) are imparted to them, consequently that they can carry on their training after the course at their leisure time.
Unarmed Training: (Practical)
- Atemi striking & punching techniques.
- Low kicks for street survival.
- Basic blocking techniques against punches & kicks.
- Develop street fighting tools – knees, head-butts, elbows, forearms etc.
- Dirty fighting methods for street survival.
- Basic self-defense techniques.
- Methods of distraction / confusion for escape.
- Effective tripping, takedowns & throwing techniques.
- Defense against special situations – hand grabs, wrist grabs, hair grabs, collar holds, bear hugs etc. from front, rear & sides.
- Vital points striking at anatomy.
- Five effective choking & strangulating techniques.
- Finger locking & immobilizing techniques.
- Equipment training & practice.
Unarmed Training: (Theory)
- Principles of self-defense.
- Protection of oneself on street, at home.
- Avoid being a victim.
- Vehicle safeguard tips.
- Psychology of psychopaths.
- Use of deadly force.
- Anatomy & vital point targets.
- Knowing the law/right to defend one own self.
- Expedient weapon training.
- Surviving a breakdown (coping short term survival).
- First aid emergency.
- Strategy & tactics.
- Whistle as a tool.
Using a walking cane as a self-defense tool.
Belts, comb, newspaper, brush, pen etc.
NB: the Gym should provide Walking sticks & other articles necessary for training.